What is it?
Low Orkish is a model language that I, Merle D. Zimmermann, created on
June 18, 1999 for the purposes of adding flavour to one of my online
fantasy-rpg personas and to annoy the other players.
What files are available?
Currently, I have the following files that are related to Low Orkish.
- Low Orkish - The Language, Version .004
- Low Orkish - Examples w/o translations
- Low Orkish - Phrase-book for MUD users.
- Low Orkish: Babel-text for various reasons.
- Hear me saying most of the Low Orkish Vocabulary and a few sentence
fragments in MP3 audio format (super-low quality to save server space !) in
the audio subdirectory.
- Version 3 of Orkish (it wasn't Low, then) is still hanging around somewhere.
An image file with characters suitable for spraypainting is called ork5a.jpg... If you
need a different file format, just drop me a note and I will convert it for you.
What are these files you didn't mention?
These files are another version of Orkish that was written by a (defective)
computer program. You probably don't want to look at them; it will just
discourage you from whatever you might have done instead. The files are
in this subpath, but you will have to type the filenames yourself (sorry).
Please do not judge me on the quality of these; they were not really
ready for publication.
- orkish5.txt - Tab Delimited Text file
- orkish5lexicon.wks - Works Spreadsheet
vuhk vehka-ihkls orkish!
vuhk hkin-see auls-vehka et!!
How do I get out of here?
Return to High Index.