im no longer here.. nothing is
left to sell.
Computer Games for Sale
I have overviewed the computer games that I own, and decided that there are many
that I will probably not be playing soon, if ever. Therefore, so as not to waste
them, I have put up this list. If you are interested in any of these, write me
a note to email@example.com with the ones
that you are interested in and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Without further ado, here is the list.
P.S. I don't have M. G. anymore. This guy bought it on August 26th.
March 14th, 2001
March 7th, 2001
August 14, 2000
Tues, Nov. 28?th
Games of Merle Zimmermann
All of these are on CD-ROMs unless otherwise noted.
Minimum ages are listed on some games. If you are younger than the
minimum age, you may not buy the game from me.
Each game costs $5us, when I mail something the shipping is $5us for the lot,
except for the really heavy ones that cost an extra $2us each to send. I use
2-3 day Priority Mail when I send things to US addresses; if you live somewhere
else, you will have to instruct me on how to send things to you and I will find
out how much it will come to. Send me a
mail if you are interested.
- Subspace - online gaming (pretty dead)
- Wing Commander: ARMADA
- Cyberbykes .early vr type game
- Sin + Wages of Sin (boxes are very flimsy) violent 3d shooter (ages 17+)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 5 .cdrom dos version. crashes sometimes on my comp
- Shattered Light .kinda lame rpg builder prgm
- Evil Core .3d shooter trying to rip off from descent
- Hasbro's Centepede .3d port of ATARI game.
- Hyperblade .3d sport like football only early VR. I didn't get into it.
- Iron Helix (ages 13+) .maze/mystery. early "interactive video adventure"
- Fantasy General (SSI) .turn based strategy wargame. doesn't like my VESA supp
- Rival Realms .sort of warcraft clone, kind of interesting, but VERY difficult
- RAMA (Sierra) .mystish sort of game.
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep .alien invader theme wargame
- Command and Conquer (older DOS version)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- Strike Squad (3 1/2" diskettes, needs 486/XX or lower to run at a reasonable speed)
- Interstate '76
- Microsoft FURY^3 wasn't as good as Terminal Velocity. It would be $5 for anyone
who wants it.
- Glover (needs an old 3d card to work with non-software modes)
- Witchaven 1 + Witchaven 2 (both in WH 2's box) (ages 15+)
- D (box very smashed) (ages 14+)
- Legend of Kyrandia 1
- D/Generation (in jewelcase) (* I beat this game ! hahaha!)
- Magic Carpet
- Dungeon Keeper (Australian Edition) w/Hintbook (very heavy) (Ages 16+)
- Out of this World (* I beat this game too !! bwah--ha-ha! its really fun though)
- Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (no box) (I got stuck. It's and adventure game)
- a VHS tape of Dark City*, a really cool movie. *It's rated R so you'd better tell
me that you are old enough or I won't send it to you. Get your parent's permission.
- Gabriel Knight 1 (no box) mystery adventure game. (can't find it)
- Warhammer 40,000 CHAOS GATE (w/comic book) (2 copies; --$3 each
(they were on sale at the shop)) turn based wargame, kind of slow to play.
Free things that I would make for a fellow gamer/person
- MY ALBUM: I recorded a bunch of my music on a CD.
It's free, but it takes me half
an hour to burn it on my CD-BURN unit, and I don't have infinite resources.
If you mail me with your address, I'll send you a copy though! If you buy
something here, remind me and I'll make you a disc and put it in with the game.
- SHAREWARE/PATCH CDs: It's FREE, if you need some demos or patches.
(slow connection problems? etc?) I have copies of the shareware
versions of tons of stuff that I downloaded long ago (Quake 3 Arena DEMO, Quake 1
Shareware, Duke Nukem 1st episode, patches). I also have some CDs from magazines with
demos on them that I can mix for you.. just
Tell me what you are interested in
and I will check through my libraries.
Things that are more expensive/not really computer games:
"Everything that I own is for sale. You just have to offer enough."
All of the following include all of the manuals, but not the boxes unless otherwise
noted (I had to compress the space of my collection and I tossed most of the boxes
for my games). If you spend more than $20 then I probably won't charge shipping (if
you don't mind book rate mail!).
All of the costs in this section include that of mailing it to you. However, I am a
human (last time I checked), so if you are like I used to be and I'm in a good mood
I might be cheaper on you. Be aware that, since I reorganized most of my stuff, I may
have lost some of these games that I have listed since listing them.
- Half-Life and Counterstrike would be for sale for $40. I have
the first edition of the cd, but no box for it. I no longer have the update programs
for patching. The game is really good-you should buy a copy from somewhere!
- Quake 1 is for sale for $15.
- Quake 2 would cost you $15 also, but Half-Life is a lot better.
- John Romero's Daikatana is fun, but started glitching on me so I stopped playing. Not
enough places to save. I'd sell it to you for $15 or $20, depending on what
you can afford.
- Quake 3 ARENA would cost you $20.
- Unreal Tournament is NOT FOR SALE at any price. If you are a real gamer, you
will buy this game and play over the internet after practicing a lot with the bots
on doublespeed mode (200% speedup!)
- Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII be $20 each, but Best Buy has them for $15
so it would probably be better to buy them new.
- An Interplay's "Forgotten Realms Archives" set that has Menzoberranzan,
Blood and Magic, Dungeon Hack, and a demo of Baldur's Gate (as well as the instruction
manual set for their entire series of Forgotten Realms games, printed in a book). It's
10$ because it's a heavy box.
- Magic Candle II on 5 1/4" disks is $5.
- Toolbook, a program that lets you write Windows 3.1/95/98 Applications, (Hypercard
clone), would cost $30 because I have a boxed set and a bunch of extra paperwork and
manuals. It is on 3 1/2" disks (I have to check to see if I have 5 1/4" HD disks also).
- USB Digital Camera: $15 (but I have lent it to a friend so it might take a while
before I can get it back if I ever do)
- Doom 1, Doom 2, and the Masters Pack. - $15
- Duke Nukem 3d - $10
- Heretic, Hexen: Beyond Heretic, Hexen 2, Heretic 2, and a couple
of expansion packs (one official (Darkriders?), and one by some little company). - $35
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - $10-$15
- Masters of Orion 2 - $10
- Warhammer set with 3 or 4 games Dark Omen, Rise of the Horned Rat, 2 Warhammer 40,000
wargames.. one has this artifact in it and the other doesn't. (I have to check for
the names). - $15
- Hoyle's Card Games from Sierra on 3 1/2" disks. - $5
- I have a boxed set of Infocom games that don't have the disks for them, but have
the pack-in goodies. The games I have the sets for are: A Mind Forever Voyaging,
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Planetfall, and Trinity (which I got seperately).
I think that they are sort of collectable, so you figure out how much they are worth
and see if you are okay with that.
Videogames for sale
I'll only sell this stuff to you only if you promise not to turn around and sell it to
a shop for more. I want to get Gauntlet 2 for Gameboy, so if you want to trade that
would be most excellent.
- Final Fantasy Legend for Gameboy (with box, manual)- $10
- Heroes of Might and Magic for Gameboy Color (with box, manual)- $10
- Ultima: Quest of the Avatar for Gameboy (no box or manual)- $10
- A Gameboy Game Genie (no box or manual, but I can make up a disk with some
codes from the Galoob website if you like)- $10
- Turok 2: Dinosaur Hunter (no box or manual)- $10 including me mailing it to you.
Playstation games are easy to send. If you do not mind damaged cd cases on the
arriving end, these prices include shipping. Sending things in boxes is more difficult
for me and it may cost you extra unless you get more than one game. I am sort of
reluctant to part with Spyro.. I had such good times with it.
You can get almost any game that I have for $10, but the ones that I really like are
$15 or $20. Write me and I'll tell you
what I would sell or trade the one you want for. Check out my other pages (I don't
remember the URL, though).
- Monsterseed (slow, badly translated RPG from Sunsoft..) - $10
- Spyro the Dragon (I have given up on beating it) - $15
- Bio Freaks (fighter) - $10
- Ray Tracers (Smash car into things, took me 25 minutes to beat on easy mode) - $10
- Shadow Madness (I haven't yet gotten into the game, so I can still sell it)- $15
- Shadow Masters (FPS-in-a-car for PSX, really nice lighting effects, though) - $10
I also have some RPG books and materials that I no longer need. If there is
anything that you require...
Out of date informations:
P.S. Finals are coming up, so for the next few weeks I will be a little unavailable.
Everything ends on the 18th of December though, so if all else fails, I'll get back
to you then.
- Dune 2000
- Mummy: Tomb of the Pharoah
- Soultrap (if I can find it.. .. )
- Privateer 2: The Darkening Deluxe Edition (* I'm packing it to send to you.)
FYI (for your information): at http://www.freeloader.com/ they are rewarding people
who fill out survey forms with download-copies of Grand Theft Auto and some
other old games. If you have a fast modem or a sunday afternoon, you might pop
by there and check it out. FREELOADER..
Happy year 200X.